* All fees are calculated after assessing individual needs and clinical time required.
* A ‘Treatment Plan Estimate’ will be provided at an examination or consultation. The ‘Treatment Plan Estimate’ may need to change during a course of treatment due to clinical or radiographic findings. In such circumstances, you will be informed prior to treatment.
* Fees for treatment as described in the ‘Treatment Plan Estimate’ are due at the end of each appointment.
* Fees relating to laboratory work require a deposit of 50% of the cost of that specific element, to be paid at the appointment when the impressions are taken.
* Implant fees are charged in stages.
* We accept all major credit cards (except American Express and Diners Card), debit cards or bankers drafts. Cheque payments are acceptable if accompanied by a relevant cheque guarantee card.
The Goodwill Guarantee
At the Whitehouse, we try to ensure all of our dentistry is done to the highest possible standards, using the best materials and techniques. Our dentists appreciate the confidence patients put in their work and in recognition of this our dentists provide Goodwill guarantees on all inlays, crowns, bridges, implant restorations and veneers for a 3 year period against mechanical failure.
This is providing the following terms are met:
* The patient attends the practice for a minimum of two 45 minute hygienist appointments in each subsequent year following completion of treatment and has adhered to the prescribed maintenance techniques.
* No damage has occurred as a consequence of further dental treatment (whether at The Whitehouse Dental Clinic or elsewhere), undue care or trauma.
* No balance remains outstanding on the patient’s account.
* Failure is not the result of tooth decay, periodontal disease or peri-implantitis.
* If an implant fails to integrate or loses integration with the bone within the first year, we will replace the implant free of charge on one occasion, subject to sufficient bone being available to anchor a new implant. If an implant fails to integrate after subsequent replacement, this implant will not be guaranteed.
* All ceramic crown restorations will be replaced once only and if future fractures develop, the replacement cost will be borne by the patient. Following the fracture of a restoration, the patient will be required to wear a bite guard at night-time to prevent the overloading of restorations.
Please note the Goodwill Guarantee from our dentists is not applicable to implant failures in smokers.
All guarantees are conditional on the patient attending to see the dentist and dental hygienist at the prescribed intervals in order to prevent dental disease.
Similarly if appropriate, patients are expected to wear prescribed bite guards to prevent excessive forces due to clenching or grinding movements from damaging their teeth and restorations.
This guarantee applies to the restoration provided. It does not cover any deterioration in the underlying tooth e.g. if a root treatment is required or part of a tooth crumbles necessitating a more extensive restoration.
The appearance (aesthetics) of restorations long term cannot be guaranteed as natural changes in your mouth can affect the initial result. You will be given an indication of expectations for all your treatment options.
The guarantees may not apply should a compromise treatment plan need to be undertaken at the request of the patient, or for treatments where the normal success rates are diminished such as repeat root canal treatments or apicectomies.
The guarantee does not apply where the damage to the restoration has been caused by trauma
All of our dentists are fully covered by personal professional indemnity in the event something goes wrong.
Our Terms and Conditions CLICK HERE
We’ll be pleased to discuss your needs with a simple, no obligation consultation. Call us today on 020 8940 3444 or e-mail us on: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.